Single Beeswax Wrap - Size Large
- Bee's Wrap is the sustainable alternative to plastic wrap for food storage, made from 100% organic cotton and responsibly harvested beeswax. The perfect alternative to traditional plastic food wrap.
- To Use: Warm hands softens the wrap & creates the seal.
- Great for sandwiches, cheese, snacks, and bread.
- WASHABLE. Lasts up to 1 year.
- Made in Vermont
- 13" x 14"
MEET THE MAKER
Bee’s Wrap® a Certified B Corp was founded in 2012 by Vermonter Sarah Kaeck. Bee’s Wrap started with a question: How could we eliminate plastics in our kitchen in favor of a healthier, more sustainable way to store our food? Bee’s Wrap® is made with certified organic cotton that's coated with sustainably sourced beeswax, organic jojoba oil, and tree resin. The result? An easy, reusable, all-natural way to store food.
Sending your purchase direct to a friend or loved one? I'm happy to wrap it as a gift!
- Our gift packaging includes colorful tissue paper and recycled shredded paper (if it's an item that's boxed and not shipped flat).
- We'll also remove any price tags.
- I can also include a hand-written gift note.
To mark your order as a gift:
- Use the message box at checkout to let us know it's a gift and include your requested gift message. If you forget this step, just email Homesliceshop@gmail.com within an hour of ordering.