Moon Bear Enamel Pin
A moon bear enamel pin to keep you company and remind you of the stars. This fella is inspired by real moon bears (Asiatic black bears) which are known for the crescent shape on their chest.
Made with high quality, polished silver plating and hard enamel.
- Size: 1.1″ x 1.25″
- Silver-plated metal
- Hard enamel filling
- Black rubber clutch for secure fastening
MEET THE MAKER
Wildship Studio is a Michigan-based studio by BreeAnn Veenstra that creates illustrated paper goods and products for those craving adventure and exploration. Our goods are designed to embrace your inner wild while bringing you closer to the outer wild. We’re all about finding kinship between your fellow human, flower, and beast, and discovering those moments of unbridled beauty within us and around us.
Sending your purchase direct to a friend or loved one? I'm happy to wrap it as a gift!
- Our gift packaging includes colorful tissue paper and recycled shredded paper (if it's an item that's boxed and not shipped flat).
- We'll also remove any price tags.
- I can also include a hand-written gift note.
To mark your order as a gift:
- Use the message box at checkout to let us know it's a gift and include your requested gift message. If you forget this step, just email Homesliceshop@gmail.com within an hour of ordering.