Hook Line and Tinker
I Read Past My Bedtime Embroidery Kit
- This pattern is a "hoot" for book lovers. But go on, STITCH past your bedtime too! All of the stitches are basic, introductory embroidery stitches (you can do it!).
- Level: Ambitious Beginner Friendly
- Included in the kit: -
- pre-printed pattern on unbleached cotton fabric
- 15cm (6”) embroidery hoop
- embroidery floss
- embroidery needle
- stitch guide
- Made in Canada
MEET THE MAKER
Hook, Line & Tinker’s are designed for beginner stitchers with a unique and modern in style. Finished hoops hang well as mix-and-match themes. It is common for customers to purchase multiple kits to build their own collections. While some patterns are easy peasy (Level 1), others are more ambitious (Level 3). But all allow for creativity, experimentation, and calm.
Sending your purchase direct to a friend or loved one? I'm happy to wrap it as a gift!
- Our gift packaging includes colorful tissue paper and recycled shredded paper (if it's an item that's boxed and not shipped flat).
- We'll also remove any price tags.
- I can also include a hand-written gift note.
To mark your order as a gift:
- Use the message box at checkout to let us know it's a gift and include your requested gift message. If you forget this step, just email Homesliceshop@gmail.com within an hour of ordering.