Butter and Lye
Exfoliating Agave Fiber Wash Cloth
- This washcloth is made from 100% agave leaf fibers, a rapidly renewable resource native to the Mezquital Valley. It is hand-woven over the course of 16 days by women artisans who use a process inherited from their ancestors. No chemicals are used during their process.
- Use: Soak in warm water to soften. Rub bar soap into cloth to create lather. Wash body in circular motions using mild pressure. Rinse and hang dry after each use.
- For best results, hand wash and line dry. Note: It is normal for the washcloth to shrink after first use.
- Size: 12 x 12"
- Handmade in Mexico
Sending your purchase direct to a friend or loved one? I'm happy to wrap it as a gift!
- Our gift packaging includes colorful tissue paper and recycled shredded paper (if it's an item that's boxed and not shipped flat).
- We'll also remove any price tags.
- I can also include a hand-written gift note.
To mark your order as a gift:
- Use the message box at checkout to let us know it's a gift and include your requested gift message. If you forget this step, just email Homesliceshop@gmail.com within an hour of ordering.