Cozy Wool Winter Hat
Our shop's signature winter hat! Hand-knit here in our studio/shop.
- 100% wool that's soft, squishy, cozy and warm.
- Topped with a cruelty-free faux-fur pompom.
- Designed to be oversized, slightly slouchy and a little loose though each fit will be a little different. (See measurement sizing on each.) Hats each measure approximately 9 inches wide and 8 inches high.
- Due to the nature of hand-knitting, hats can/will stretch a little and can be re-blocked into shape by wetting in cold water and laying flat and reshaping.
- CARE: Hand-wash cold and lay flat to dry. (Do not machine wash.)
- Looking for a size or color? Get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org, we can take custom hat orders!
MEET THE MAKER
Hand-stitched embroidery and fiber arts made right here in our studio shop by owner Jillian. Each pieces is lovingly crafted by hand and inspired by Jillian's love of nature, textiles, color, bold designs, and lettering. When she's not stitching she can be found operating this little shop, photographing, writing or with her four fur babies including shop dog, Watson.
Sending your purchase direct to a friend or loved one? I'm happy to wrap it as a gift!
- Our gift packaging includes colorful tissue paper and recycled shredded paper (if it's an item that's boxed and not shipped flat).
- We'll also remove any price tags.
- I can also include a hand-written gift note.
To mark your order as a gift:
- Use the message box at checkout to let us know it's a gift and include your requested gift message. If you forget this step, just email Homesliceshop@gmail.com within an hour of ordering.