Ugh 2020 Embroidery Ornament
Well, 2020 has been quite a year, hasn't it? Celebrate (or whatever) with this commemorative 2020 hand-stitched embroidery ornament.
- Made right here in the shop!
- Hand-stitched embroidery with hand-dyed cotton thread on splattery style blue and gold colored cotton fabric and displayed in a 3 inch wooden embroidery hoop.
- Due to the fabric style and thread style, each piece will be unique and fabric pattern placement and thread coloring will be different.
- Perfect for your tree, hanging on the wall, gifting to your favorite friend!
MEET THE MAKER
Hand-stitched embroidery and fiber arts made right here in our studio shop by owner Jillian. Each pieces is lovingly crafted by hand and inspired by Jillian's love of nature, textiles, color, bold designs, and lettering. When she's not stitching she can be found operating this little shop, photographing, writing or with her four fur babies including shop dog, Watson.
Sending your purchase direct to a friend or loved one? I'm happy to wrap it as a gift!
- Our gift packaging includes colorful tissue paper and recycled shredded paper (if it's an item that's boxed and not shipped flat).
- We'll also remove any price tags.
- I can also include a hand-written gift note.
To mark your order as a gift:
- Use the message box at checkout to let us know it's a gift and include your requested gift message. If you forget this step, just email Homesliceshop@gmail.com within an hour of ordering.